Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Workout Buddies

Most people find it really hard to self motivate when it comes to working out. There are always reasons not to and it's so easy to come up with excuses! One of the best ways to counter that nagging little voice saying "i'm too tired" or "Work was so emotionally draining, that I can't face anything else to do today." My most common phrase is "I have time. I'll do it later." Bet you can guess what I never get around to doing on those days.
One thing that is really hard to get around is another person depending on you to show up. When someone is expecting you for a workout of any kind, you're more likely to show up. So I challenge you to find a workout buddy with similar workout goals and interests who will challenge you not only to try your hardest, but also to show up for those workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment