Monday, January 24, 2011

any thoughts out there?

Hi guys. I've been trying to write a lot lately despite taking on another job and trying to plan my wedding and I feel pretty good about how I've been doing! How are you liking the photos? I feel like it breaks up the content and provides a visual about what I am talking about, which is always important to me. I like a mix of information that touches on all the learning styles (it must be the teacher in me!). I (still) haven't been posting my workouts, but I'm hoping to build up to posting videos instead! So that's something to (hopefully) look forward to! I also want to point out that while I have done a lot of research and taken a couple classes on nutrition, my answers won't be the best you can get. I highly recommend you look further and ask a certified professional. If you don't have questions and just want to read more about good nutrition, check out my friend maggie's blog: maggiebasiaga.wordpress.com

So, what I'm thinking of doing for a week or so is to profile a couple different exercise options to help you find the one (or many) that work for you. This could end up taking a full month with all the choices out there!

What do you guys think about this? Are there any suggestions from you guys that you'd like me to research and write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment