Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Starting the blog!

In the past 8 years that I have been working out regularly I've built up a repertoire of workouts and exercises that allow me to workout at home. Indeed, they allow me to workout anywhere I want! I'm not alone, I'm sure, in hating to go to the gym. I don't like the feeling of being watched while I'm working out, and working out at home allows me to fit in a workout whenever I have time and I don't worry about having to find time to get to the gym. How great is that!?!?!
Anyway, one of my friends noticed me posting all these workouts on my Facebook and suggested I blog them. I'm not a nutritionist and, while I am seriously contemplating getting my CPT license, I'm not there yet either. Everything I do and follow I've learned somewhere - either through practical application (workouts i've been led through or gone to classes) or research I've done through various sources. I will try to credit each and every one, because I wouldn't be where I'm at without them!
Anyway. I hope you enjoy my blog and if you decide to follow my workouts, I hope you enjoy them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment