Wednesday, December 8, 2010

whoops!

I've been really bad about putting up my workout every day, so now i have another HUGE catch up to do. My next post will try to explain each of the moves in the workouts - you'll notice I do a lot of the same moves over and over again (because they work!). My very shot term goal is to get a picture (possibly even a video) of each exercise. at some point I may be able to do full videos of my workouts (but I'll probably need some help). In the meantime, I HAVE been working out, sleeping plenty (I now have the luxury to be able to do that), and trying to eat better - the hardest part for me.
I have also been planning on becoming a licensed personal trainer, I just have to get through money spending for Christmas and my wedding before I can forsee a budget with which to pay for the schooling :).
So - here are the workouts from the past couple of weeks:




(you'll notice in that one ^ that I changed the workout halfway through - I do that sometimes if an exercise is bothering one of my old injuries...)





(this one was another i took from bodyrock.tv - it was awesome and a great choice because i didn't need a tabata, just a stopwatch. I'm still working on getting a gymboss timer...)



(and here you can see me supplementing after the workout because it felt so good I didn't want to stop!)


one of my own - this one focused a lot of core strength to maintain balance - so i called it the 'ab killer'!


finally we are to yesterday's workout. I changed some of the moves (high knees and ninja jump tucks) because my ankle started 'shouting' at me about the high impact of landing.

this one is from womenshealthmag.com and I usually barely make it through and then am incredibly sore (muscles) for several days. I decided it was time to give it another try, so I did it after yesterday's workout when I felt I could keep on working. :)
I'm a little sore now, but not nearly as much as I have been in the past... touch wood! :)

Hopefully, I will be back with more blogs, more frequently, in the future!
Let me know if there are any topics you're interested in, but don't have time to research... I will happily research and report to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment