Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reminding Myself of Myself

I have been taking it at a really good pregnancy level for my workouts - low key, but I've been feeling pretty good about them. Lots of Yoga lately, my favorite has been Prenatal Flow. It's SUCH a good workout, I'm usually a tiny bit sore the next day, but leave the class feeling worked and energized. :) Then, on Tuesday I decided to step it up a notch and rocked my own modified 'bodyrock.tv' workout:

Gymboss set for 10 seconds rest: 1 minute work x 24

1) side to side squats
2) side walks and kicks
3) side lunges, alt.
4) down dog to Plank flow
5) girl pushups
6) lunge pulses, Right Leg
7) lunge pulses, Left Leg
8) bicep curls
9) bent over Rows, Right Arm
10) bent over Rows, Left Arm
11) low squats
12) tricep dips

Unlike typical bodyrock workouts, I didn't push full out, rested when I needed to, and didn't count reps, so no scores!

End result, though, is that I'm going on 2 days of being SORE!!! My legs have been on fire! This would rock your world, pregnant or not!

Goal now is to find moderation - somewhere between Tuesday's workout and daily yoga!

P.S. We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and ITS A BOY!!! Dinosaur (my hubby) is understandably excited!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment